Purpose of this qualification
This qualification meets all the requirements for registration as a Legal Private Investigator. This program does not only act as legal practitioners, but ensures a high level of competency and professionalism. Private and corporate Investigations is the fastest growing industry in South Africa. Private Investigators can no longer be ignored by the criminal justice fraternity. Highly trained Private Investigators are becoming a formidable power in the combatting and investigation of crime. Gaining knowledge and skills is the only way to a steep climb in attaining recognition and a fully fledged partner with co-role-player in the Criminal Justice Fraternity.
Learners will be able to:
- Operate as a legal registered Private Investigating Business.
- Apply their knowledge in Private and Public Law to gather information, process intelligence and investigate matters relating to the Private and Public Law.
- Handle and conduct a wide variety of issues ranging from domestic matters, developing profiles, conducting background checks, financial investigations to murder cases.
- Cater for all types of information requests.
- Being a Private Investigator is an exciting, adventurous and very inventing career.